There is no place on the Sortie page in the View Closeout section to enter non-fuel/oil expenses. So, use this process for oxygen service, approved communication expenses, etc. Conceptually, you need to "create" the expense item first and then
you can create an e108 to request reimbursement for that expense.
- In WMIRS 2.0 select the mission by clicking on the mission number
- Scroll down to Support and select Misc. Expenses
- Select Other and enter complete the fields as appropriate. Be sure to provide a description of the expense and indicate the sortie number (e.g. A001 or G002) if related to a particular sortie.
- Use the CAWGF 14 Fuel Card form and upload your receipt.
Now that we have created the expense, you can create an e108 to request reimbursement for it.
- Scroll to Finance/Admin on the left and select Create e108
- Select your name from the drop down list
- There should be links that Say Air Sorties (n), Ground Sorties (n) and Other (n). When you click Other it will show the expense item you created. Select that and then proceed as you normally would.